Saturday 4 February 2012

Steve Jobs

I had difficulty getting through the book on Steve Jobs because maybe sometimes I think geniuses are not very nice people. But this note, that Jobs wrote to his wife Laurene was surprisingly sweet, and deserves a mention here, on this blog, in this month, dedicated to love....

We didn't know much about each other twenty years ago. We were guided by our intuition; you swept me off my feet. It was snowing when we got married at the Ahwahnee. Years passed, kids came, good times, hard times, but never bad times. Our love and respect has endured and grown. We've been through so much together and here we are right back where we started 20 years ago - older, wiser - with wrinkles on our faces and hearts. We now know many of life's joys, sufferings, secrets and wonders and we're still here together. My feet have never returned to the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment