Saturday 17 November 2012

Love Letters to Strangers



I love writing letters. There was a time when I used to catch up with all my correspondence at my favourite pub, the Backyard. There I'd be, with my glass of red, my stationery spread all around me, going at it with my cheap, disposable fountain pen (I lost my uncheap undisposable ones along the way - well, I lost two, gave away one). I know my friends love receiving handwritten letters (rather than emails) but what surprises me, is that others can't let well alone, and must needs come and ask me, what are you doing? And wouldn't it be faster/more efficient through email?

Well, listen to what Hannah has to say.

And think how many broken hearts you can mend when you just randomly decide to write a letter to someone because they crossed your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment