Thursday 25 August 2011

Between Smiles

Things are a little chaotic at the moment, and I am a little bewildered. I feel tired and there is this road stretching in front of me that I have to sprint across...running, running, running, getting nowhere fast. I know that the first thing to suffer will be this blog. Because I may not have the energy to update it. But I have committed to updating it for a year...and do you know what? Today is day 102! Can you believe it? That I found 102 joy-filled things, pictures, videos or poems to put on my blog?

Round of applause.

I'm celebrating me.

Anyways, to ensure that this blog is updated during a period of great stress in my life (the more things unravel, the more they stay the same) I will be featuring the stories that went into the Christmas collection last year. I typed them out, made them into little booklets and gave them to about 10 special people. I also made a Christmas collection CD. And wassail. And cake. (This last has proved to be the most popular draw for this blog - I notice that people from all over the world stop by to see how to make the double fudge brownies - whatever floats your boat, I guess).

Later for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment