Wednesday 10 August 2011

Molly Smiles



I watched this clip over and over again the day before she died. And even then, I felt a little sad, because although it's supposed to be happy, it's bittersweet. Look at her eyes...there is heartbreak there...but all in all, it's joyful enough to include here. The next day I heard she had died.

I thought of Brittany Murphy today.

And this is the result.

Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/9ODkVeaNn2g

Sorry you have to click through if you want to watch it. All embedding has been disabled by request...every single one!

Daddy's little girl paints the world with her magic wand
Daddy's little child breathes new life to the morning time for me
Though we're apart, her thoughts follow me
When I come home , Molly smiles with the dawn
Molly smiles , and she radiates the glow around her halo
When she plays , Molly smiles
On a summer day , Molly smiles
A new day , Molly smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment