Tuesday 31 May 2011

Fulfillment

Let's talk about love, shall we?

Just cos.


(Tenderness by Tala Beydoun)

Lo, I have opened unto you the
gates of my being,
And like a tide, you have flowed
into me.
The innermost recesses of my spirit
are full of you
And all the channels of my soul
are grown sweet with your presence
For you have brought me peace;
the peace of great tranquil waters,
And the quiet of the summer sea.
Your hands are filled with peace as
The noon-tide is filled with light;
about your head is bound the eternal
Quiet of the stars, and in your heart
dwells the calm miracle of twilight.

I am utterly content.

In all my being is no ripple of unrest
for I have opened unto you the
Wide gates of my being
and like a tide, you have flowed into me.

(Author unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment