Monday 16 May 2011

More Light

For some time now, I've been thinking of starting a blog that deals with the brighter side of life. So much of what I write is angst-ridden, which is strange, because so much of what I read, and what I'd like to share, is anything but.

So I decided. While my original blog remains the way it is, a way to unload when I feel like unloading, this blog will be my Pollyanna and my Buddy the Elf. I will share video clips, excerpts from books, poems, whatever lifts the spirit.

We could all use a little illumination.

For the first post, I am posting one of my favourite clips from Northern Exposure, which I think was a seriously underrated show. And it is entitled, rather aptly, More Light.



Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. (Philippians 4:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment