Monday 30 January 2012

Celebrations

Last week was a week of celebrations. On Thursday, there was dinner with Hamdan, Addy and Sok Khee at this little French bistro in Section 17 that I had trouble getting to. Well, Hamdan whipped out his iPad 2 and guided me over the phone. Got there in one piece and wow. Was it a celebration. Our boy won an Eisenhower fellowship.



And Saturday was Mark's birthday and he was performing at Backyard 2. So I toddled up with my Arnold boy so he could hang out with me (a learning experience - Arnold doesn't even like the outside of bars, and he certainly does not like loud music, although he did like being patted by all and sundry). I gave Mark "The best of Jackson Browne" which I wrapped in calendar paper (I said I would give him my old CDs wrapped in old newspaper, but I didn't quite do that). Here's the ribbon I used to tie it all up.



And from the front...



Cute, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment