Thursday 23 January 2020

So I missed a day....

I wasn't in the mood yesterday. And I was out till late. Which is not an excuse and I don't offer it as one.

And I was wondering whether to continue. Then I read this today, my daily Note from the Universe....and I thought, why not?

If you can get that there was once a "time" before "space", Jennifer, when all that existed was "Divine Intelligence..."

Then you can also get that there could never, later, be anything that wasn't "Divine Intelligence." Because what would it be made of? Where would it have come from?

Then you'd get that you must therefore be pure "Divine Intelligence" yourself and that there's only one explanation for you being you, here and now:

From the pinnacle of your royal magnificence, the zenith of your heavenly godhood, as pure "Divine Intelligence," you, exactly as you now are, with every freckle and blemish, are exactly who you, God, most wanted to be. And you knew exactly what you were doing.

Thy kingdom come,
The Universe


2 comments:

  1. I've tried 3x to leave you a comment. The odds were not in my favor.

    I found you a few hours ago while seeking for the scientific medical term for Triki Woo's recurring condition. Flop-Bott. Thanks for the reminder.

    Glad you didn't quit.
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn, thank you for your encouraging words.

    ReplyDelete