Sunday 17 January 2021

Life is messy

 Oh my, its Jan 17 and I have not updated this for three whole days. That's more than just a slip tween cup and lip.

I could argue that I have been busy with work, but really, it's because my sleeping patterns have all gone awry.

But yesterday was a very productive day. I met Sue-Ann for a shop (she advised me on shopping healthy and what to look for), I took Jinny for her second booster shot (three shots and she has been properly vaccinated for the year after which I have to schedule her spaying). And while I was at the vet, I managed to get my car battery changed and my air con fluid topped up. 

I came back to make myself a super healthy lunch (who would have thought that my problem with food was that I was actually starving myself with food that was high in sugar, low in any sort of nutrients?) Listening to a podcast on Happiness And How To Get It I realised that I have to add a lot more to my food rather than subtract. If I have low leptin levels its because my body is starving. If I want to become healthier, it has to be a lifestyle change rather than a quick fix. Well, I'm trying to keep up the walking (yeah, I do slip here as well) and the meditating (slip even more here), but life's a mess, I'm a mess and I get by the best I can.

When I watch these Korean shows, I marvel and how they never have a hair out of place. Everything is always just so.

As far as I can remember, I've never been neat and well turned out and just so.

Maybe that should be my task for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment