Wednesday 6 January 2021

Update

I know it's not quite a week, but it's been a good week so far. I sleep when I need to, eat when I'm hungry and have managed to walk 10,000 steps every day this year so far. 

While I walk, I listen to Mel Robbins' Start Here, 20 talks to improve your life. If you've got a monthly subscription at Audible, you can download this for free, and believe me, it is worth downloading.
I'm now listening to it for the second time around.

I realise that the thing that steals most of my time and turns me into a slug is binging on Netflix. Those Korean dramedies which are super addictive and more than an hour an episode. So I need to come up with a way to manage that. 

Most importantly, I need to find a way to motivate myself and keep keeping on, even when I see no progress. 

Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment