Wednesday 26 October 2011

Festival of Lights

Happy Deepavali, festival of lights. Here's an excerpt of a Deepavali card that I helped come up with (in my short, short stint as a corporate PR) four years ago. At least, I helped come up with the words (with some help from my help Mark who used them as a conclusion in an interview that came out as a personality profile - the theme of the interview was changing the world, one step at a time).



I was proud of the card. I think it was different from every other of the same. But I don't remember how many of it we sent out. Electronically, of course.

As I was stumbling towards an interview I came across this...I don't know what they call 'em, but I liked it enough to take a picture. This was at the Gardens Hotel in Mid Valley.



Anyway, I intend to spend today bumming. Absolutely!

No comments:

Post a Comment