Monday 19 December 2011

Still, Still, Still



I was wondering through my favourite music shop, getting a few Christmas CDs for Chubs as part of his Christmas present when the shop guy asked me to listen to Libera. I loved it. And I went back to the office and listened to it, while I tried to work. But it took me to another dimension.

No matter, for the first time, I felt my soul soaring and the cares and vexations of the day pass away. This was Christmas with a vengeance.

The next day, I got me some chocolate, the latter half of Modern Family second season (OK I finally watched the Boys Night Out, Nits...but I was laughing out loud for most of the episodes...it was so good). Also I munched on chocolate and felt happy.

Modern Family episodes, Celebrations chocolate, Arnold at my feet (or was it Maggot)....my presents wrapped, chestnuts roasting by an open...OK maybe not the chestnuts.

Joy to the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment