Saturday 26 September 2015

The Course

I'm reading A Course in Miracles now. Somehow, I prefer the old one, the one I read before, the one that was under the Foundation for Inner Peace. Though it has been pointed out that this is the "true" one, the one that was actually given, I don't know. I kind of miss the old one. I gave my copy away to my friend Harvinder. I don't know if she is dead or alive now.

How can you who are so holy suffer? All your past, except its beauty is gone, and nothing is left except a blessing. You can indeed depart in peace, because I have loved you as I have loved myself. You go with my blessing and for my blessing. Hold it and share it, that it may always be ours.  I place the peace of God in your heart and in your hands you hold and share. The heart is pre to hold it and the hands are strong to give it. We cannot lose. My judgment  is as strong as the wisdom of God, in Whose heart and hands we have our being. His quiet children are His blessed Sons. The thoughts of God are with you.

ACIM, Chapter 5, verse 58

No comments:

Post a Comment