Sunday 17 July 2011

Looking To A Brighter Day


Sometimes I guess, it's good to have a post for the purpose of contrast. I'm feeling wretched this morning and such a fraud for even keeping a blog like this. I'm feeling wretched because last night I allowed my temper to take over, blaze over me and everyone in my vicinity and suck the the joy out of the place.

And I knew while it was happening, I knew that I was being mean and stupid and childish. And I still went ahead and behaved like that alienating everyone around me, severing some relationships, I don't know, for life?

Deep breath.

Today is a new day.

Today is a new day.

And the thing about the dawn is that I can always ALWAYS look to a brighter day.

It's started with everything wrong.

Maybe it will end with everything right.

In the space created by silence grace creeps in.

And that is the miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment