Tuesday 5 July 2011

The Lovers, The Dreamers and Me

OK today I wanted to take a time out and just say, I'm so grateful for having committed to doing this blog for a year. I'm grateful that I have to keep searching for things that bring me joy to share in these pages. As Pollyanna said, when you're grateful about not needing the crutches, you don't mind the doll you didn't get so much. (If you're wondering about context here, it's all about the Glad Game).

If you know me, you probably know that I have a problem with perseverance. I don't stick to stuff. So it's amazing that I've not only stuck to this, but I look forward to updating it. I mean, it's like the highlight of my day.

I'm grateful to the people who read. The people who comment. You have no idea how much that means to me.

I have a problem with liking myself. So it amazes me (and this is true) when anyone bothers to give me the time of day. I know I have issues but such as it is...I figure the best I can do is to keep bringing myself back to the moment, and then infusing that moment with joy.

Sometimes I go to my own blog and click on the different things just to get a rush.

So I started out doing it for anyone who felt sad, who felt like they needed a pick-me-up...and waddyaknow, I ended up doing it for me. I guess if we're all one, whatever we do, we do to ourselves. And whatever we do, we do for everyone.

Filaments of love.

That sort of stuff.

See ya in the funny papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment